The two main identities that represent my shadow box are being Mexican and being a Female. I choose to put these two identities in my shadow box because in both identities there is a lot of counter and dominant narratives. I say this because in the past and not much in these days their has existed sexism. Also in the USA a lot of people are Racist to Mexican people and talking crab. Additionally the items that I’m going to mention the most important / significant  items in my box the Mexico Flag , La Virgen de Guadalupe , Mexican pesos , The female gender symbol. I say that these items are important for me and also for other people because each has a different important story. In Mexico La virgen de Guadalupe is very important because she is part of our culture / religion and over their we celebrate her and she also has her own day. To finalyzed I also put the gender symbol because I identify as a female and I’m proud to say it.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Maribel’s shadow box by Maribel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.