So far, the plot in Shadowhunters reminds me of something in the world. The plot reminds me of this because in my book it’s about Jace and Clary. They have friends and their father kidnapped two of their friends because he wanted the blood of a young werewolf and a young vampire so his dad took them away and they cried and told him why they took them if they were his friends. In the world there are people who kidnap young people and they have friends. Friends are hurt that they have been kidnapped and do their best to find them. This is very similar since in my book and the world people do everything possible to find their friends. Would you help your friends in a similar situation?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Always friends by Samantha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Evelyn 2 months ago

Dear Samantha,

I am impressed with your post, Always friends, because you talk about the boy and his dad and the boy did not know that his father was kidnapped by his two friends of the boy.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “They have friends and their father kidnapped two of their friends because he wanted the blood of a young werewolf and a young vampire so his dad took them away and they cried and told him why they took them if they were his friends. In the world there are people who kidnap young people and they have friends”. I think this is important because Almost all friends have a lot of trust from each other and that’s why I think it’s impotence.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because What you write is always very interesting.

Evelyn