So far, the plot in Bajo la misma estrella reminds me of the world. The plot reminds me of this because in the world there are many children who have cancer and do not give up and move on with their disease and their parents are there to support them and do not give up the similar of my book that Hazel when she was 13 years old was diagnosed with Cancer and her parents were there to support her in everything and told her that everything would be fine.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Children with cancer by Evelyn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Author
    Evelyn 2 months ago

My favorite thing about Hazel that is she is sincere and she don’t give up.

2. Natalia 2 months ago

Hi Evelyn,
    My daughter read this book and she really liked it. I know that Hazel is a very special character. What is your favorite thing about Hazel?

Ms. Navarro