I am interested in imigrations laws because I want to understand why they are the way they are. What is the purpose of sending Kids who are under DACA back when they have done nothing wrong. Why should kids who are under DACA be sent back when they weren’t even able to understand what was happening. DACA is the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals it is a kind of administrative relief from deportation. The purpose of DACA is to protect eligible immigrant youth who came to the United States when they were children from deportation. DACA gives young undocumented immigrants: 1) protection from deportation, and 2) a work permit. The program expires after two years, subject to renewal. Now Trump wants to terminate DACA, as of right now the Supreme Court is seeing this. Now the Supreme Court is opening these case files and are trying to get DACA terminated because of Trump’s rule. the reason for that is because the rules of DACA aren’t very clear and the court wants to take this under consideration and get DACA terminated. Now the USCIS is not accepting any new DACA applicants due to this ruling being processed.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why is DACA getting terminated? by Amani is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.