BY victor gonzalez

The objects in my shadow box represent me and my point of view of objects. My first object is the most important  colors that I have are blue and white. Why do I have this colors? I have these colors because they represent the country that I am from which is El Salvador that is my assigned identity. The words that are outside of the box means the countative narratives (what people assume about me). The inside means who I am and not what people say that is my dominant narratives. Some colors that my box have each one of them have different meanings like the color orange I have that color because it represents the positive words about who I really am. El Salvador is my nationality because that was the place where I was born, that is why my box have the map from El Salvador in the inside of my box nationality

CC BY-SA 4.0 Shadow Box Artist Statement by Victor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.