In my shadow box all the objects have my identities because they have my assigned identities as well as a chosen identity. I added paper to the box and tried to make it even. I added red white and green paper to represent the Mexican flag. I did this to represent where I come from that was important to me because it also shows who I am. I added a male symbol by bending pipe cleaners because at birth my sex was male and I identify myself as male. I needed to add this because that is one of my assigned identity because I was born being a male. Next came one of my favorite identities being a gamer I loved how I showed my identity as a gamer because i was able to decorate my box with legos from Lego Dimensions at the bottom of my box I added all my trendy Pokemon cards and lastly I added an amiibo figure from Super Smash Bros. This shadow box represents me as a whole person.  

CC BY-SA 4.0 Shadow Box by Manuel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.