So far, the plot in Shadowhunters remind me of something in the world. The plot reminds me of this because in my book talks about Jace entering a ship and when he entered I look at his sister in a white dress and bleeding as if she were dying and the boy thought it really was her but what happened is that his sister was not his sister but a demon that becomes what scares you the most and if you win the fear he kills you. I relate it to the world because there are many who have many fears of something, but they overcome it and move on.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Fears overcome by Samantha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Jenifer 2 weeks ago

Dear Samantha:

I am a little scared by your post, “Shadowhunters”, because it scares me to think that what happened to Jace happens to me. Well, since I’m very scared.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “I relate it to the world because there are many who have many fears of something, but they overcome it and move on.” I think this is cute but scary at the same time because it is nice to know that his brother cares about his sister but at the same time it is scary because it is scary to think that if he had not overcome it, he would be dead.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your book is very interesting. But at the same time a little scary for the devil.

2. Evelyn 2 weeks ago

Dear Samantha:

I am impressed with your post, Fears overcome, because you say that they were a demon that could impersonate his sister and the child if he thought he was his sister but that it seemed he was dying.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “when he entered I look at his sister in a white dress and bleeding as if she were dying and the boy thought it really was her but what happened is that his sister was not his sister but a demon that becomes what scares you the most and if you win the fear he kills you”. I think this is impressed because the sister looked like she was and didn’t look like she was a demon.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because It’s very interesting about what you write.

Evelyn

3. Rolando 3 weeks ago

Dear Samantha:

I am surprise with your post, “Fears overcome” because your post show that the people make very scare to see that one member of their family is near to dead.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “I look at his sister in a white dress and bleeding ” I think this is sad because if I see my sister, ok I don’t have a sister but if I haved i was very sad to see her bleeding.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because this histori make in my mind that I need to learn more about it.