So far, the plot in Bajo la misma estrella reminds me of the world. The plot reminds me of this because that in the world there are many people who have cancer and do not get down because of their illness and the similar thing in my book is that the girl has cancer and she never reads things that are related to that and continues forward with her illness. What you think about the people don’t give up?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Don’t give up by Evelyn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Rolando 6 days ago

Dear Evelyn:

I am surprised by your post, “Don’t give up,” because this is important for the society. This topic is the most important thing because a lot of people in the world have cancer.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “the girl has cancer and she never reads things that are related to that and continues forward with her illness. ” I think this is important because the people need to achieve their selfs by don’t give up.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because this is a very important thing for to know what will happen in your book.

2. Olivia 2 weeks ago

Dear Evelyn,

Cancer has always been an important topic for me due to my cousin passing from cancer about two years ago. I have never heard of this book before but I think I might have to look into it. I really love how you talk about staying strong and not giving up. This was always really important to my cousin during his treatment. He always kept his head up and looked for the best in life even when hard times were taking over. Up until his last day he was a huge joker and enjoyed making us all laugh and encouraged us to not be sad about his death but keep our heads up and move forward.

3. Samantha 3 weeks ago

Dear Evelyn:

I am excited by your post, “Don’t give up,” because this topic is so important. This topic is the most important because the people with cancer they don’t give up.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ Many people who have cancer and do not get down.” I think this is important because the people they don’t give up. The people need to lose the fear of cancer.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because these topics are so important for me. I hope and keep writing about important topics.

Samantha M.