Who I am

By; Christian Mejia Flores

This shadow box represents who I am, the parts of me people don’t see. When people see me they don’t see the gamer side of me, the Catholic side nor the Latino side. I see myself as a strong and independent person for having these identities. These pictures showing who I am, and the symbolic items showing what I like and what type of person I am, what my identities are and what they represent. The computer aspect represents my gamer side. The gun on the outside represents what people think of us and that’s as shooters. The cross representing that I’m Catholic. The more you look the more you will be able to find out about me and my identities.

1. Kaitlin 7 months ago

Hi Christian. I am currently a student at SJSU. The shadow box you put together was very personal. Rather than just including things you like to do, you included family images that shows a deeper side of yourself. This makes your work more unique. I do wish that you gave more details of your personal life and identity. Keep on building yourself and continue to be proud and confident of who you are. You will reach great things!
    -Kaitlin

2. Ha 7 months ago

Hi Christian! I am a current student at San Jose State University. The Shadow Box you created was very creative and personal. I really liked how you added your family pictures into your box. I love hearing you say that you are a strong and independent person. That makes me very happy to hear that because it is very important to alway think positive about yourself no matter what. You explained very well in your writing of what each item represents in you. I find that very beneficial because it tells more about you and understand your box better. Overall, I enjoyed reading a little bit of background about you and who you are as an individual. Keep up the good work and always believe in yourself !!!