My name is Jolie Vallon. I am African-American and Haitian. My dad is from Port-au-prince, Haiti. He moved to America at 8 years old and has lived here ever since. My mom was born and raised in Harlem, New York. I was Born on June 7th, 2005. I live in Brooklyn, but I’ve only gone to school in manhattan. My elementary school PS.33, My Middle School was YEMS and I now attend Harvest Collegiate. One of my past times is to listen to music or go see a musical or travel when I have time. I’ve been to places like, Brazil,Canada, and Florida . I haven’t experienced any personal lost but I have lost relatives of mine, but I am lucky to have 4 siblings, a good family, and the opportunity to get a higher education. 

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Life Story by Jolie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.