My name is Idrissa Sylla I am 17 years old dark skin I was born in Ivory Coast.The most important thing that ever happened to me was when I first heard I was moving to new York city because I always wanted to live in new York since I was a kid and right now I live in the Bronx .

The most fun thing I love doing in school is playing sports and sometimes learn a lot in classes and it also fun playing with your friends in school. There’s some subjects I’m good at but does not take it seriously enough but I also need to learn more in school . Outside of school I love listening to beats and write to them because I love making music, I got good at because I used to play with it when I was young so while growing up I started to take it more serious and now I go to studios and record my songs.

I feel comfortable living in my neighborhood  and going to other parts of my city or neighborhood because I know the type of person I am. I know when and how to control my anger because some people love starting problems with others. Because of how I know myself, the best thing for me to do is walk away because I might end up hurting the person and I might end up going to jail because the cops don’t care about who started the fight first. So, that’s why I feel comfortable going to other parts of my city or town because I know how to control myself.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Making music by Idrissa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. We Love Horoscope 4 weeks ago

What a great experience is that. Thanks for sharing.