So far in the plot in “Frankenstein” reminds me that on Halloween people dressed as frankenstein. You remind me of this because in several states they dress as frankenstein. Another thing that reminds me is that in the movies they act as well as him. One more thing that reminds me is that everyone where I live like that character.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Frankenstein’s story by Heriberto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Rolando 2 weeks ago

Dear Heriberto:
    I am surprised by your post, ”Frankenstein’s story”because this character is very famous in the world of tirer. He is a character that I like because he scare the people easily.
    One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “Otra cosa que me recuerda es que en las películas actúan tan bien como él.” I think this is awesome because they highlight the character of Frankenstein in a lot of films.
    Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I would like you to tell me more about the book from this famous character . I would also like you to talk more about him so you can tell me how his name came about, how this character came to light.

2. Deysi 3 weeks ago

Dear Heriberto,

Estoy admirada con tu publicación ” Frankenstein” porque me gustan cosas asi como de terror y como más parecido a los zombis y eso a mi me encanta .

Una frase que escribistes que se destaca para mi es donde dice ” en Halloween la gente se vestía de frankenstein” porque me gusta mucho las personas que se visten de diferentes personajes incluso a mi me gusta vestirme de personajes así.

Gracias por tu escritura. Espero ver lo que escribes a continuación, porque quisiera saber mas sobre ese personaje. En verdad te gusta Frankenstein?

Deysi

3. Jenifer 3 weeks ago

Dear Heriberto:

I am happy by your post, ”Frankenstein’s story”, because I like that you talk about him since he is a very recognized character. He is a character that I like very much besides that when there are movies of him his character is very good.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “Otra cosa que me recuerda es que en las películas actúan tan bien como él.” I think this is fabulous because they highlight the character of Frankenstein in many films.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I would like you to tell me what movies there are of him so that I can see them because I have seen but not all. I would also like you to talk more about him so you can tell me how his name came about, how this character came to light.