In the book he talks about some brothers kissing and liking them. In the world there are people who are family members and also have a family relationship if not boyfriends. I think that is similar in my book and in the world. I think my book talks about things that happen in the world today. Do you think it’s okay to kiss your brother / sister?

CC BY-SA 4.0 About the world today by Samantha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Evelyn 3 weeks ago

Dear Samantha:
    I am surprised with your post, About the world today, because You are saying about the people who are brothers and I think they cannot have a relationship because I do not believe that this is good for parents and also means that they have no respect in the family.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “in the world there are people who are family members and also have a family relationship if not boyfriends”. I think this is disrespectful because If between brothers they don’t have respect, I don’t think that’s right and it’s disrespectful for them and for the parents.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because is interesting what you are talking about.

Evelyn