I love to go to Bay Plaza Mall. It’s my favorite place in the Bronx. The mall has good stores for me to shop in like Victoria Secret/Pink. I love how as soon as I walk into the mall, it smells like Cinnabon. Cinnabon tastes so good. Sometimes I get a mocha drink with it and it’s delicious too. I love buying clothes from Pink especially matching sweatsuits. They’re so comfortable and cute. The mall is always crowded though. On the top floor is the food court which is another one of my favorite parts of the mall. The Japanese food store is the best. Last time I was there with my dad, I got Teriyaki chicken with fried rice. It was so yummy. Only thing I hate about it and other places is walking around for too long so usually I just go sit down and use my phone. Next time I go to the mall I know for a fact that that’s exactly what I’m going to do.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Sights and Smells of a Mall by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.