My favorite place in New York City is Prospect Park. It is where I have grown up. It’s a place that I’ve gone to my whole life. It is very close to where I live. I made my first friends there. I learned to ride a bike. It is where I fell off my first bike. It’s where my mom and I have all of our picnics. Prospect Park is a very big part of who I am. It is where I walk my dog, where I go on relaxing walks to clear my head. It reminds me of how calm life can really be. As soon as I walk in, the atmosphere changes. The smell of the air changes. It smells like fresh earth and flowery. I just love Prospect Park!

CC BY-SA 4.0 Fresh Earth by Chloe is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Heriberto 2 months ago

I am pressed by your post, “Fresh Earth,” because you identified many spacial, and specific moments you had at prospect park. you describe what you do at the park and why it is important to you. I feel like I can see you at that park!