My favorite place in New York City is Prospect Park. It is where I have grown up. It’s a place that I’ve gone to my whole life. It is very close to where I live. I made my first friends there. I learned to ride a bike. It is where I fell off my first bike. It’s where my mom and I have all of our picnics. Prospect Park is a very big part of who I am. It is where I walk my dog, where I go on relaxing walks to clear my head. It reminds me of how calm life can really be. As soon as I walk in, the atmosphere changes. The smell of the air changes. It smells like fresh earth and flowery. I just love Prospect Park!

https://www.lrng.org/badge-assertion/my-badge/9c369ece09bc7ab80ab4080256beffb95c69b8896ec613d1a7cf0d2ba0689264

1. Emerald Stornes 1 month ago

2 seconds ago
    Dear chloe,
    I am Emerald and I am loving this post because It really reminds me of nature and peace . one part of your photo that stands out for me is where I see the sunset and the trees & I think this is because it’s a similar park by my house. another part that I really liked is where I see people sitting by the lake meditating . This stood out to me because I often meditate a lot by lakes and parks too. Please take more pics we’d love to see them have a good day !

2. Heriberto 12 months ago

I am pressed by your post, “Fresh Earth,” because you identified many spacial, and specific moments you had at prospect park. you describe what you do at the park and why it is important to you. I feel like I can see you at that park!