1. Lanitra 6 days ago

I fully agree with the idea of Trump getting impeached! You’re very convincing on getting the youth to come together and use their voices to make sure that Trump is impeached and can’t be re-elected.

Heaven 6 days ago

Thank you very much. We as a team wanted the youth to understand we have a lot of power together tbh.

2. Michael 6 days ago

Dear Heaven and Sadiyah

i agree to wait it out till the next election because there’s a lot of people who said Pence is worse than Trump. Even if Trump is bad, I think having Pence as president would be worse.

Heaven 6 days ago

Exactly our point. We are so glad that so many youth minds think alike.

3. Ivyanna 6 days ago

Dear Heaven and Sadiyah, I see exactly where you are coming from. When people say we should just impeach Trump they don’t think about the bigger picture. The bigger picture being that the runner up president is a lot worse than who we have now. If we work together when re-elections come around we can take majority of the vote and get someone who isn’t openly racist and homophobic. Good Job!

Heaven 6 days ago

Thank you so much for the support and open-mindedness. We really appreciate it.

4. Brychonda 1 week ago

Dear Heaven & Sadiyah ,

Your essay on to impeach Trump or not was very explained and i also agree to wait it out till the next election because who wants Mike Pence as a president . In conclusion , the solution to ban Donald Trump is perfect because taking his power will stop him from destroying us once again .

5. Brychonda 1 week ago

This .. was .. AMAZING !!!

6. Dekyra 1 week ago

Would you rather keep Trump as a president or have the vice president be the new president?

Heaven 6 days ago

Neither, they are both too unstable to be able to run an entire nation