,

Living in a city, there is a likely chance that you experienced pollution. This is especially encountered in minority communities where many factories are placed. Factories produce many chemicals into the atmosphere that directly impact those around it. Our goal is to reduce our contribution in pollution. To do so, we plan on discussing with factories around the Back of the Yards community in hopes that less people are negatively affected.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Improving our communities by Dulce is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Dennis 2 weeks ago

This is a very important topic because pollution can be very harmful and by taking care of this issue, we will improve living conditions for all. If we don’t do something now, we will then face tremendous consequences.

2. Marbella M Gil 3 weeks ago

I agree with what you are trying to do because we should be able to live in a clean environment and take care of it as well, at the end of the day we are the ones that are going to pay the consequences once we dont have any green resources

3. Nereida 3 weeks ago

Improving the communities is important because that where we live and should be able to feel safe at least in our own community because that’s our home. A lot of these factories are polluting the air and it affects us in the long run.