DACA which is short for Deferred Action of Childhood Arrival is a program that was brought by President Barack Obama and his administration for children who are undocumented to get education and employment in the United States. President Trump and his administration, considered the program to be illegal, has tried for almost two years to shut it down, but lower courts have blocked that effort. The administration’s appeals of those rulings have been pending since last November, but the Supreme Court has so far taken no action on them. As of today, June 3. 2019, the Supreme Court rejected a request from the Trump administration to speed up its consideration of the future of DACA, the federal program that has allowed 700,000 young people known as Dreamers to avoid deportation. We believe that together we can achieve our goal by continuing DACA. This program has helped so many undocumented people in the U.S and it should continue to happen. Together we will protest until we get DACA back. We will continue until the Supreme Court agrees with us.

1. Noelia 4 months ago

The DACA program should not be taken away under any means. This program gives the youth that is undocumented the right to seek out a better life. It’s also an opportunity to thrive and achieve success. If it were to suddenly disappear, so many people would be affected, along with their rights.

2. Lesly 4 months ago

DACA is a very important program that helps many undocumented people obtain equal opportunities, it helps them to have a chance at a successful career. This program is not only for adults, but it also involves children as well who will be part of the future and I believe that they will make America better, which is why I believe that DACA should be defended as much as possible.

3. Lesly Lizbeth Guillen 4 months ago

4. Jeff 4 months ago

The DACA program is vital to not only kids’ future but to America’s future since a big portion of America’s population are undocumented people.

5. Aaliyah 4 months ago

DACA is a very important program that helps many undocumented students have equal opportunity, without this program many undocumented students wouldn’t be able to achieve their goals for their future, this program helps and protects them, which is why DACA should be protected at all costs.

6. Edwin Resendiz 4 months ago

DACA is an important program that should be kept, undocumented students rely on this program in order to have a bright future. Their future depends on DACA.

7. Sheyla 12 months ago

There are many people that rely on DACA, so i believe it should be defended as much as possible!