,

DACA which is short for Deferred Action of Childhood Arrival is a program that was brought by President Barack Obama and his administration for children who are undocumented to get education and employment in the United States. President Trump and his administration, considered the program to be illegal, has tried for almost two years to shut it down, but lower courts have blocked that effort. The administration’s appeals of those rulings have been pending since last November, but the Supreme Court has so far taken no action on them. As of today, June 3. 2019, the Supreme Court rejected a request from the Trump administration to speed up its consideration of the future of DACA, the federal program that has allowed 700,000 young people known as Dreamers to avoid deportation. We believe that together we can achieve our goal by continuing DACA. This program has helped so many undocumented people in the U.S and it should continue to happen. Together we will protest until we get DACA back. We will continue until the Supreme Court agrees with us.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Defend DACA! by Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Sheyla 2 weeks ago

There are many people that rely on DACA, so i believe it should be defended as much as possible!