1. Gabriel Zavala 8 months ago

I agree with this since a student will lack the opportunities to try new activities and clubs that would be provided in other schools because the school they attend to lacks money. Students are affected since they will struggle finding a talent or passion they would like to pursue after high school or in college.

2. Luis 8 months ago

I agree and think the funding for schools should be distributed evenly because its not fair how some students have mac books for every student and other schools have a printer that is always breaking and share not even have access to laptops, we should try to get more people educated on this subject so we can protest and make change in our government and how it funds money for schools.

3. Ariana 8 months ago

I completely agree with how money isn’t being invested in schools that are in deep need of it. I too believe that low funding corresponds to the actions being done by students in the after hours because they aren’t being provided with opportunities that may keep them occupied which can help in the long run. My question to you is if you know of any reasons as to why money isn’t going to schools who actually need it and what can be done to stop this.

4. Andrea 1 year ago

Do you have a plan for this to be changed in some way?

• Andrea 1 year ago

I mean what do you mean by fairly?