The Beach/Belmont holds a lot of memories like the night bonfires with friends from school. Also on the fourth of July every year my family and I would go to the beach and spend the whole day over there. Belmont is always a place me and my friends go to hang out. The beach makes me feel calm and happy.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Bonfires of Memory by Sonia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. David 3 months ago

Dear Sonia,

I am happy to hear that the Belmont beach is somewhere were you can go and feel calm but also happy yo spend time with your friends. I love the photo as well as your poem because I was thinking about how does the beach can relax a person state of mind especially their emotions. Thank you for sharing your poem to the youth voices. I look forward to seeing what you make next, because by looking at that photo and then reading the poem that really made my day.

2. Alondra 5 months ago

Love the photo as well as your poem. Beaches are always a place one can go to!! I agree with you on that.