The overall goal of my project was to spread awareness about the horrors that animals face in the USA every day. Most don’t realize how serious animal abuse really is. Most think that animal abuse isn’t a serious problem in our society. My project has not been successful because I have only received 10 viewers so basically no one knows about it. My blog was extremely unsuccessful and so was my petition. I had 5 views on my blog posts overall. That’s frankly terrible. The reason for this was because we had more memes than actual blog posts. My petition only had 1 view. That’s is also extremely bad. The reason for this was because we didn’t promote it at all. In conclusion, my project turned out to be terrible and unsuccessful. Having 5 viewers is extremely bad and unsuccessful in my opinion. I should’ve promoted my project more on Instagram.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Frankly Terrible by Patrick is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.