My goal was to spread awareness against false vaccination information. Using social media to spread awareness and current news updates to stick to relevant information. My project has not been successful which was expected from this endeavor.

The relevancy of my project was kept up to date by doing research on new (at the time) news posts. https://vaccination.home.blog/2019/05/11/karma-is-real/ (opens in a new tab) .This post was made in conjunction with a boy who did not want to get vaccinated for chickenpox, and in a shocking turn of events he got chickenpox.

I wanted to spread awareness for the project which did work as proved by my blog posts albeit on  a small scale. The very same post https://vaccination.home.blog/2019/05/11/karma-is-real/  mentioned above garnered the most views of the entire project, which proved people did see what is happening with vaccinations in real time and suggests a correlation between the relevancy of the post and the awareness of the post.

My evidence connects both relevancy and awareness by both being up to date with what was current vaccination news and spreading awareness for said news by using my platform. My posts and dedication to my project could’ve been better. My posts were informative but not personal, they were clear but short. My own dedication to the project would have pushed me to spread awareness of my own blogs and petitions.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My project. by Kristopher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.