1. Isabella 1 month ago

Jana, it makes me so happy that there are people like you in the world who are spreading awareness of immigrant mistreatment. It seems that in recent years, there has been such a negative bias towards immigrants, when in fact, being exposed to multiple cultures and customs makes us more open-minded people to new perspectives and ideas. Being a first generation American myself, I know that many immigrants are hard-working, intelligent people, and the diversity they bring is what makes America great. I love that your blog has spread not only in the U.S., but to countries overseas such as India, Ireland, Sweden, and Australia. I wish you and your friends future success with your blog and I believe that every view makes a difference in the world.

Here’s a quick article supporting why immigrants are important! 🙂 https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/how-immigrants-benefit-society-trump/

Jana 1 month ago

Thank you so much for your comment!! It really made my day. I’m really happy to know that I’m not alone in this fight!! ❤️❤️