Our digital activism project is focused on sexual harassment. We are trying to raise awareness about this topic and how it affects people in all different areas of life and in all careers. We want everyone to be safe and to be aware of dangers so they can work towards eliminating them.

I made this presentation about the military because it’s not a common aspect in most people’s lives. It is more likely that they would not know what happens in the military, and this video would be able to bring awareness to this topic. Furthermore, this shows that sexual harassment can happen anywhere, and isn’t affected by the clothing that one might where, or what their job is. All people are in danger of being sexually harassed, and for people in the military, they are also in danger of being killed. They shouldn’t have to worry about being sexually harassed by people they may have to trust with their lives.

Check out our blog https://fight4victims.home.blog/

CC BY-SA 4.0 Sexual Harassment in the Military by Thalia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.