The goal of this group about Racism and Police Brutality is to make people realize that it is a big problem and to stop being racist against other people. Racism is excluding people from different ethnicity groups. Everyone should be included and not just certain ethnicity groups. My project has been successful because we got lots of signatures. We are surprised on how well this petition is gotten because this means that more and more people are helping to get rid of racism.

I claimed that people around the world realize that racism is a big problem. For example, in one author’s quote racism has affected her personally because she felt out of place in a different neighborhood. She felt displaced in a different neighborhood thinking that there are eyes looking above her. She doesn’t want this feeling or anyone else so that she wrote this for anyone else that felt racist upon.

Another claim is that people around the world are raising an awareness for racism and police brutality. An author described what racism is and how it affected others in favor for more people to see. Racism should become a law that no one can discriminate against another race.,

I learned that people are realizing that racism is a big problem not just locally but all over the world. More authors is writing more blogs or websites to spread the word out about no more racism. If I were to do this project over again, I would choose to make an account but first try to get lots of followers first. And then post so that more people will see it,

CC BY-SA 4.0 Racism and Police Brutality Reflection by Yvonne is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.