The overall goal of the Nashat and I’s project is to spread awareness on this topic. Since sex trafficking is a hidden and common topic, people don’t feel the need to spread word on it. My project was unsuccessful because our highest viewed blog was only 4 views. On instagram we have about 100 followers. And only 13 people signed our petition.

This project was very successful because we barely had any followers on instagram. The average likes per post that we have for our instagram page was twenty-one. We also only had three posts and about a 100 followers. Most of our followers were from our friends who were close to us, they didn’t follow us or like our posts because they were interested about sex trafficking, it’s just because we are friends with them.

Another reason as to why our project was unsuccessful was because or our blogging site. We only had 14 posts and the most view we got was four views. One of the views was from out teacher Shantanu Saha, and two of them were probably from ourselves (Nashat and I). This means we only had one random viewer. No one reblogged our did anything to our posts.

The last reason as to why our project was doing really bad was because of the online petition. We only had 13 singers including Nashat, I didn’t even sign it. Most of the signers were kids in our class, they did all this to help promote us, but not for the reason of being interested in sex trafficking. We only promoted our online petition on social media about 5 times. We would need allot more than just 13 signers to make a change in our society.

Our evidence clearly showed how this project went downhill very quickly because we barely had any viewers or signers. In the future, when there is another project about supporting a topic and spreading awareness about it, Nashat and I will put much more effort into it. We will try to post blogs daily so that there is new content to the viewers that we have. We will also try to promote our online petition a lot more frequently so we could get more signers. On instagram we will try to follow people who are into politics so others can see what er are working on. Next time we will go viral.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Progress on Sex Trafficking report by Arin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Elizabeth 2 months ago

I can see as to why it might have not been successful and as a student working in a project similar to this, it can be a little challenging because kids my age don’t really want to be sharing posts like these. I think keeping up with the blogs and posting new things each day will definitely get more followers and more views and keep them engaged in this issue.