The project was originally aimed at the goal of changing the Time Warner Center’s glass buildings, so that they may in any way deter birds from flying into the windows and dying. The petition was directed at The Related Company, the collective owners of the TWC building. However, the project did not do well. With only 39 total signatures, we have failed to reach a benchmark worthy of administering change. Our blog was also unsuccessful, as the topic we have chosen is not quite as accessible as others.

Our project did not do well. Our petition did not gain enough traction and our posts did not have enough viewership. As mentioned before, the petition we created only got 39 followers, including ourselves. Our support, as little as it may have been, came primarily from my partner, Santiago, and his Reddit supporters. Our target audience may not have been reached, but we’re thankful for their support.

Our highest viewed post was from another partner, Ononto, and his multimedia presentation. With an astounding 8 views his presentation stands taller in views than any other post. Our homepage also go a total of 145 views, but did not contribute a great deal, considering only a handful of the oldest posts have links to our petition.

In summary, our efforts were not recognized due to a lack of advertising.If we could change our petition, we would advertise more about our petitions and posts. With more views, we could definitely promote the change necessary for our petition, and would be able to work more efficiently with our content.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Bird Collisions in Review by Aidan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.