This project was a project dedicated to the problems of the New York subway system, MTA. As a group, we thought that the public should be much aware of how dysfunctional the MTA is and how they fail to fix their problems. Our project didn’t get many views and I don’t think we reached out to the officials we wished to. So, our project wasn’t so successful.

My project was very informative.

We advocated our cause on our blog https://teensforthemta.wordpress.com and used social media https://twitter.com/teensfortheMTA to reach more people. This shows that my project was informative because my blog provided facts and subjective opinions about the MTA. The video presentation I also made brought more people to be informed about our cause since it included many facts I took from cited and reliable sources.

Our social media had views and view people visited our blog. This shows the my project was informative since people saw our blogs filled with information and our subjective opinions. They get super subjective side of what we found on news article websites and how it affects not only adults but also the teens who take the subway.

Overall, my project had many facts and devastating news about the MTA. This helped with spreading our advocating. There were views on the blog and petition showing that this information made it to the public. This shows how our project was informative because our presentations advocated for the problems and causes for them in the MTA which goes deeper into what the public doesn’t see.

If I had to do this project over again, I would make more blog posts and social media posts. This would’ve brought more views and brought more feedback from the public. With feedback from the public, the project would’ve been more successful which is of course what we are aiming for if we were to do it again.

CC BY-SA 4.0 REFLECTION ON MY PROJECT by Amy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.