,
My blog ‘Homes for Tomorrow’ was created to address the ongoing issue of homelessness in NYC. Prior to the creation of my blog, I have noticed the rise of homeless on the streets and public transportations of New York. This motivated to create a platform where i can share my thoughts and grievances for those dwelling on the streets with no place called home. Eventually, I decided to create this blog in hopes of sharing the issue of homeless with our community in order to build more homeless shelters in poverty risen areas in NYC.

This whole experience of creating blogs was so interesting and fun, yet at the same time I’ve discovered so many interesting facts and ideas about homelessness. Prior to my research, I had no idea New York City was held responsible for 12% of the nations homelessness population. If you think about, that’s a lot considering New York is a small state compared to larger states such as California with a rate at 6.3%. This whole experience of creating blogs was so interesting and fun, yet at the same time I’ve discovered so many interesting facts and ideas about homelessness. Prior to my research, I had no idea New York City was held responsible for 12% of the nations homelessness population. If you think about, that’s a lot considering New York is a small state compared to larger states such as California with a rate at 6.3%.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Our Progress- Homes For Tomorrow by Shirley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.