My Multimedia Presentation

I have completed a presentation about why planned parenthood clinics should not be shut down. This presentation is a simple video of me discussing simple ideas. I discuss the many uses of the clinic in order to get people to realize that they do more than abortion. I also include some statistics that show what the defunding of the clinics would mean.

I chose this topic because I feel like its something very important that not many people we’re talking about. When i chose this topic, not many people were aware of abortion bans and wanting to shut down planned parenthood. These past couple days, because of the unfair abortion laws states like Georgia or Alabama are setting, the whole topic of abortion is now being discussed by everyone. Hopefully this continues to raise more awareness and inform people.

For more information on this topic or to read my posts, visit https://moneyforplannedparenthood.home.blog

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Multimedia Presentation by Kayla is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.