The purpose of my project was to spread awareness about drunk driving. Drinking and driving crashes are very common and are one of the leading causes of not only car crashes, but also deaths. The goal was to spread awareness, and in order to do so, I believe that there should first be a basis, or foundation, of general knowledge on the topic. It is helpful to understand how something so prevalent in our present age got to where it is today. My blog posts, Instagram posts, and presentation were all meant to educate others on drunk driving and its significance. My project was not a success because in total I received very few views in total and my posts were not very popular.

My project was not very successful. My blog posts got very few views. The highest number of views was 2, most of it coming from Lesley, who was great enough to view our posts. We did not receive any comments or likes on our blog posts. In addition, our Instagram has 26 followers, and the highest number of likes we have received was 6 likes. Very few people clearly actually viewed our Instagram and blog posts.

In addition, our petition did not receive very many signs. We had a total of 11 signatures, and we had promoted it three times on the blog and twice on Instagram. There were no comments on the petition. Furthermore, my video only received 33 views, all of which were probably my classmates. There were no comments on my video and only one like. In conclusion, my project was not too successful considering its lack of popularity and views.

My blog had had a total of 12 views, and one blog post had the maximum of 2 views. The Instagram had a couple of followers but very few likes and the video I made had only thirty three view. Our petition also had very few signatures. All in all, this project was not a success because we did not gain any popularity, and the whole goal was to spread awareness about this serious problem, which can’t actually be done unless a lot of people are viewing and sharing our posts.

If I was to redo this project, I would make sure to do more promoting on Instagram, seeing as that is where we had the most followers. If I had worked to gain more followers on our Instagram, and then continued to promote our blog and petition, then it would probably attract more viewers.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Fighting Drunk Driving- Project Reflection by Natalia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.