https://youtu.be/uVql0js-Z7I

Digital activism is the use of the internet in order to enable faster communication between the people upon a certain issue present, whether or not its a personal or a political issue. To make a digital campaign you are taking a belief within a certain cause and putting effort into getting the message across and get something done.

This idea of Digital Activism is present in what is being presented, as its taking a cause in which what has been universally conflicting and placing highlight upon it. the funding provided for Planned Parenthood, and the whole idea surrounding the performing of abortions is highly controversial. The funding of these programs needs to be placed in higher regards, and that’s why there are platforms and people, including this blog, that want to give it that significance.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Digital Activism by Isabel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.