The MeToo movement is shutting down people who think sexual assault is acceptable and is showing them that they will not win. In this blog I will share new stories of accounts and the positivity the movement is bringing. My project has been unsuccessful since there has not been a lot views or signers.

My project is not successful because I have very few viewers that have visited my blog over the span of the past 4 months. My most popular post is the introduction with a staggering 2 views and it was popular during February and March. This proves how unsuccessful my blog is because the only time my blog posts had more than one view was the introduction of my blog.

My project was unsuccessful because my petition only has 11 signers. This is most likely because I had not promoted or advertised my petition very often. I had promoted my petition on social media only twice. This proves how my project was unsuccessful because of the lack of signers of my petition.

In conclusion, my project was unsuccessful which is proved by the lack of followers on social media, as well as the lack of viewers of my blog posts, and last but not least, the lack of signers of my petition. If I had properly and consistently promoted and advertised my petition and blog posts my project would probably be more successful.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Unsuccessful by Ashra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.