In my neighborhood, there’s this place called “The Trivium”. It is also referred to as “the triangle”, “the paterno” and “the old lady island”. It is basically a triangle shaped strip of sidewalk in the middle of a three way intersection where people walk through, sit at, stop by, and in the case of my friends and I, meet at. We’ve been meeting there for as long as I can remember. Whenever we hit each other up, we always meet there, it is like our unwritten designated meeting place, probably because it is in the middle of all our houses, so it makes it convenient for all of us. When you get there, you have to cross a street to get there, and there are some benches to sit at. There is a small garden behind the benches with some trees and flowers. It isn’t that great, but i love it. It’s very nostalgic for me.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Trivium by Stephen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.