The overall goal of our project was to raise awareness about a problem, specifically sanitation in NYC. We created a blog in order to create posts about the problems related to the lack of sanitation in NYC. Our blog wasn’t that successful because we didn’t get that many views or signers for our petition.

Our project was not successful because we didn’t promote our blog and petition on social media. For example, we promoted our petition only once on social media and we barely linked it on our blog posts. This caused our petition to have only four signatures and very few people knew about it because not many people knew about it. Also, our blog wasn’t that successful because we weren’t very active on our blog and we didn’t try to make our blog look aesthetically pleasing, which probably lead to less people clicking on it and viewing it.

Furthermore, our blog had a total of 44 views and our highest number of views for a single post was two views, this reveals how unsuccessful our project (blog) was. Our blog was unsuccessful because we didn’t try to raise awareness about it and we didn’t promote it enough on social media.

Overall, our petition only got four signatures and our blog post only got two views because we didn’t try to promote it on social media and we didn’t raise more awareness about it. If I were to redo this project I would raise more awareness for my blog by telling more people about it and by getting more followers on my social media, and promoting my blog on social media more often. I would also improve my project by making my posts more interesting and making them different from each other, because many of my posts were similar, which probably lead them to be boring. All in all, our project was unsuccessful.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Sanitation In NYC Project by Maisha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.