The carnival is important to me because it comes around on my birthday and it gives me a place to have fun. When you first walk into the carnival you smell funnel cakes, corn dogs and cow poop. You hear screams of excitement, amusement, and laughter. You feel the energy and vibes of positivity.

As Texas tends to be a dusty place, so does the carnival where you always leave a little bit dustier than when you arrived. Additionally, you know you had a fun day at the carnival when you could feel your tired legs from walking to and from the city bus that runs to the carnival. If you are a people watcher, the carnival has many diverse types of people, all having fun in one big dusty, adventurous place.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Carnival by Jada is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Sonia 2 months ago

The carnival is also one of the places I love. The pictures are nice and you gave good descriptions.

2. Ikaika 2 months ago

Just as important as it is to be one with yourself , fun brings that out. This is a good description of what it means to have a good time, and how the place around you can change the view of what happiness means to you.