1. Angeth 7 months ago

I really enjoyed this topic. I believe it’s something very important. Your postal code really shouldn’t determine your destiny. Being black in a white world will sometimes make you insecure and might make you feel like you have to change in order to fit in. when in reality there’s really nothing you can do but get used to the fact that you are an outsider and find healthy ways to deal with the fact.

2. America 1 year ago

I really like and agree with this because i believe you should not change who you are. You should always be true to yourself and stand up for your rights. No matter what your skin color is.

3. Ikaika 1 year ago

I agree with this because it is showing that you are who you are, there is no turning back, no changing your race. You stand up for yourself and demonstrate who you are, it doesn’t matter what skin tone, or language you speak.