1. Mariely 1 month ago

One of the phrases that stood out for me is ” when I was 10 years old , I had my innocence taken away ” i relate to this and I stand with you , same thing happen to me when I was 7 years old I am still coming to the realization to it it is something that never really goes away you just learn how to cope with it as time goes by and in the process realize that you have developed some disorders and then you also have to learn how to cope with that too . I was researching and I found this article that gave me a little bit more of information if you’d like to read it here’s the link ”https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/trauma-and-hope/201704/overcoming-sexual-assault-symptoms-recovery ”.
    I’m sorry you’re going through this , you are brave and strong for wanting to inform people and sharing your story and for the fact that you’re still here thank you for still being here . thank you for allowing people to know you a bit more . I look forward to seeing what you write next , because I felt connected with your story and i admire your bravery and the way you express yourself . I hope to see more of your writing and hear more about you and what you have to share . thank you for sharing

2. Safiyat 5 months ago

Thank you for sharing your story. I agree with everything that you said. And this story was long awaited and I am so proud of you for telling it because it could help someone else. I will you the best of luck

3. Safiyat 5 months ago

Thank you for sharing your story. I agree with everything that you said. And this story was long awaited and I am so proud of you for telling it because it could help someone else.

4. Emily 5 months ago

I’m sorry about what you went through when you were younger. No one deserves to go through something like that. You’re very strong for opening up about this, it’s courageous of you.