,

The video I created was about animal testing. Animal testing has been around for many hundreds of years. It is a vital factor in the development of medical research, however, it is very harmful to animals and their wellness. I chose this topic because I believe that animals should have the right to live their lives in better conditions and experience a good life. This topic is rather problematic as people have considered using alternatives for a change, however, there is this a handful of people that think that animals are the best way to get an accurate and efficient results.

The presentation fits into it because it explains the history of the usage of animals for the advancement in medical research. Next, it defines what exactly is animal testing. Then, it elaborates on the idea of alternatives and what they are. After that, the presentation compares the usage of animals and alternatives, comparing the benefits and harms of each. Finally, I concluded with my opinion what I believe is better for the benefit of animals and medical research alike.

https://youtu.be/vtYQVfCqGx0

If you want to check out more context about animal wellness, please go check out our blog at:

http://bestfwens.home.blog

CC BY-SA 4.0 Animal Testing Video by Crystal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Patrick 1 month ago

I agree that animal testing shouldnt be allowed.Because animal tests are so unreliable, they make those human trials all the more risky. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has noted that 95 percent of all drugs that are shown to be safe and effective in animal tests fail in human trials because they don’t work or are dangerous.Therefore they should not be allowed