This animation talks about the effects of pollution in the human body. In this animation it shows how pollution is made and how it effects mostly in the lung and heart. This fits into my blog because it shows the harm of spreading air pollution.

I chose the topic of air pollution because it is a serious thing in today world. Right now, the country Beijing is suffering because they are being cover around pollution in the air. Air pollution is cause through the burning of fossil fuel. That is why we are making a blog site to limit pollution. Come to our site and support it by sharing through your friends.

https://peopleagainstpollution.wordpress.com/

CC BY-SA 4.0 Air pollution by Abraham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Gregorio 5 months ago

Animation was helpful in the image it used in explaining how the air pollution really affects the human body as it is inhaled.