I created the video to inform and educate the people that don’t know about how fracking can do horrible things to the environment and us as humans. I feel that it is important for all of us to know about how our world is being treated. Fracking does serious damage to us as humans and the nature around us. I feel like I need to be using the internet to make this world a better place and help the world. People need to know about this fracking madness because we as humans need to make a change to save the world we live in. While you are at it, check out the other people in my group, because they too made videos on other aspects of fracking. Thank you and lastly go check out my blog at http://changingfortheclimate.home.blog

CC BY-SA 4.0 Fracking by Nik is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.