le epic video

What is up fellow memers!1!1! Birds around the world die from collisions with windows every single day. Up to 1 billion birds die to bird collisions in the U.S. only. It’s a huge problem having birds constantly die to manmade structures. And then, their corpses litter the ground, which makes them a hazard to pedestrians and to drivers. One big offender to this is the TWC building. Since the building is not laminated, birds constantly collide with the windows and litter the streets. We want this to stop, and this can be done by utilizing methods such as dotting the windows and playing bird noises.

This video portrays this problem in an interesting way. Watching any old slideshow is boring, they don’t convey information in an interesting way. However, making a video like this, is DANK. We made a very, very, funny presentation, so the information might stick better with the viewer. It shows the different ways we can prevent the bird collisions.

CHECK OUT OUR BLOG HERE

AND OUR PETITION

CC BY-SA 4.0 Epic Video about Bird Collisions by Ashton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.