I chose the topic of child abuse for my digital activism topic for multiple reasons. The first being that when one thinks of domestic abuse, their mind does not directly go to child abuse specifically. People usually assume that domestic abuse is just spousal abuse, however, domestic abuse is not just that. Child abuse got my attention, and will also get yours, because once you take a look at statistics, you are immediately hooked on the topic. It is absolutely shocking and disgusting to see just how many young kids, both female and male, face abuse in the early stages of their lives. For this reason especially, I thought that it would be important to create a presentation bringing awareness to child abuse.

When I created my video I did not want to overwhelm viewers with too many details and facts. Therefore, I took a more simplistic approach. In my presentation I include all the necessary facts and statistics to inform an individual about child abuse.

Please make sure to check out my blog on WordPress!
Link- https://domesticviolenceactivism.wordpress.com/

CC BY-SA 4.0 Child Abuse: Presentation by Tasnia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.