The reason we chose this digital activism topic is because we wanted to spread awareness throughout our community about the increasing homelessness and the conditions in homeless shelters. It is known that the conditions in homeless shelters are not the best and we want to work to improve it or the very least bring up the discussion so it is well known.

My topic was about things one can donate to homeless shelters. My presentation includes different genres of items and a variety of items within that genre. These include donatable items from thrift stores, books and feminine hygiene or hygiene products. I would like to invite you all to my blog. Our blog site talks more about this issue. https://helpingthehomelessnyc.wordpress.com/2019/05/08/helping-the-homeless-things-you-can-donate-presentation/