,

In my school, we have a technology project in which we have to start a petition/movement. My group chose sexual harassment and rape. We chose this topic because it has and always will be an important and ongoing issue. Also, it is an issue that most, if not all, women and girls face. The problem of not being to go outside without getting at least 1 catcall is very serious. Not to mention the rape and sexual harassment rates are increasing every day. My group and I decided that this was a topic we could all relate to, so we decided to protest rape and sexual harassment/assault.

One of our tasks was to create a presentation about one aspect of our topic. I personally chose sexual harassment in the media because in the end, the media influences much of our daily lives. We look at the media either as inspiration or as something to make fun of. In general, everywhere we look there are ads and news about celebrities. I wanted to do a topic everyone would know about to further emphasize my point.

Please check out my presentation! I worked really hard on it and more knowledge of this issue will inspire more people to speak up about this issue. Also, check out my group’s blog to support our movement against rape and sexual harassment. Thank you!

Blog link: https://fight4victims.home.blog/

CC BY-SA 4.0 Sexual Harassment In The Media by Raeesah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.