,

In tech, we are doing a digital presentation project and the issue that me and my group chose was sexual harassment. Sexual harassment is a big problem that needs to be fixed because we believe everyone should be safe and feel comfortable with their surroundings. Recently, sexual harassment in society is increasing. One of the most common places where sexual harassment occurs is schools. Forms of sexual harassment in schools include peer sexual harassment and sexual harassment committed by teachers. I chose to do sexual harassment in schools because I am also a student, and to know that people my age get sexually harassed in school, makes me want to solve this conflict more. Additionally, school is supposed to be safe, which gives people more reason to stop this form of harassment as soon as possible.

Additionally, the fact that mostly teenagers are getting sexually harassed, can also lead them to not trusting anyone and getting scared at a very young age. Getting sexually harassed as a teenager will most likely cause problems later in life. The effects of sexual harassment are severe. As a result, please check out our video and blog if you want to help stop sexual harassment.

Blog: www.fight4victims.home.blog

CC BY-SA 4.0 Sexual Harassment in Schools by Lamiah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.