our youtube video

Me and my friend Ashton created a video presentation about Time Warner Center lacking bird-repellent film. Watch the video to learn why birds hit transparent windows and what Time Warner can do to prevent it. In the video, a strange man explains our point of view on the subject while recreating bird collision scenarios to the T.

I wrote the script for the first half of the video and Ashton wrote the second half. You can tell which part was made by whom because my part is written professionally and Ashton’s uses the words bro and cringe in every single line of dialogue. My part focuses on what Time Warner can do to help against the problem – use bird distress calls, googly eye monitors or regular bird repellent film. We decided to use Garry’s Mod to create the video because it’s a fun medium we are familiar with and which appeals to ironic meme communities. It got removed within seconds though.