This is the culmination of my efforts put into one video. Please enjoy.

This is one of three presentations in this group, and it focuses on the collisions of bird statistics, and what they mean for the future of birds and how we can prevent bird collisions as a widespread problem. Although it does not focus on how we prevent widespread collisions, nor do I provide any insight on what alternative methods, other videos from the group do, so it’s best to watch them as well.

The making of this video is not exactly anything fancy, it’s just made with adobe spark. I simply put pictures of birds in their most unhappy states, because that is the way they are left due to the nature of this problem. The lack of music was because the audio text-to-speech file was used as music. I chose text-to-speech, because if I spoke into the mic, it wouldn’t sound much different.

Follow Our Blog!

Cool Post : https://twcbirds.home.blog/2019/05/10/new-and-funny-meme/

CC BY-SA 4.0 Bird Collision Statistics by Aidan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.