,

Greetings, My name is Ayman Rahman, and I am advocating for better conditions of the MTA. The video I provided below is a video that I created to address this topic.

This presentation consists of multiple reasons on why the MTA needs to be improved. The safety hazards of the MTA must be tweaked on, to better the society of the MTA.

One idea within the presentation is the enforcement of the MTA campaign, ‘If you see something, say something’. Many believe that this campaign has little to no effect on improving the problems within MTA.

Another idea that the MTA must improve on is the way that they treat their employees. The workers are treated horribly and work in terrible conditions that can be extremely hazardous to their health.

The MTA must also enforce their own environment. While Los Angeles is making their stations a much cleaner and safer area for employees to work in, New York has extremely dirty conditions, causing an unsafe work environment

I chose this topic because I believe that the MTA is a great service that allows people to travel quickly across their area, but it has major flaws. These flaws can be fixed and improved on. I use the MTA regularly to go back and forth from school, along with countless students. Delays and conditions affect me greatly when trying to travel.

I invite you all to check out my website, https://bettermta.wordpress.com/, and to follow it to keep up to date with the latest news on the MTA!

#bettermta

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Metropolitan Trash Authority by Ayman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.