The rationale for this presentation is to discuss the dangers of juul and how juul impacts teens. Teens are becoming addictive to juul because of the amount of nicotine found in it. I felt that bringing awareness to the dangers of juul could alter the usage of juul amongst teens. Nicotine is the addictive drug in cigarettes that gets people hooked. It causes a rush of dopamine and can lead to increased anxiety. Thirty-five percent of teens who try cigarettes go on to smoke as adults. As you can see, juul contains so much nicotine that it jeopardizes teens’ lifestyle in the present and the future. Grasping people’s attention on this aspect can allow people to take action to minimize the amount of juul in marketing.

Not only can juul impact the health of a teenager, however can impact the outlooks of their home. For instance, a honor-roll student’s parents became concerned when his grades slid and he lost interest in sports and hobbies. This fourteen-year-old freshman on track towards his dreams now lash out at his parents in explosive anger. This could happen to thousands of teens’ homes which means it is up to our community to minimize the access to jails in nearby delis and supermarkets. Please check out my blog for more information on the horror of juul and how it endangers the life of teens.

https://freshpod.home.blog